Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Giving

Hi everyone,
Wow - we've been busy around here today. I decided to contact a lady I met
a few months ago who I know loves snowmen as much as I do. I tried to sell
a lot of my pretty big collection in my garage sale, but Christmas ornaments
don't do that well in the Summer - go figure!!

Well, I emailed her and she is coming by to pick up quite a bit of the stuff later.
I'm glad they are going to a good and loving home!! Jeffrey is taking the tree
ornaments - and I'm glad since his kids have sorta grown up with them.

Anyway, Jeffrey and I had a bit of work to clear a path to the containers of
Christmas stuff. In the process we found things we didn't even know we were
looking for. For example, back in July I picked up 2 prescriptions right
before a trip - and could never find them again. Found them today!

Anyway, in the tradition of it being "more blessed to give than receive", I
am enjoying "giving" my treasured snowmen to someone who will appreciate them
as I have. What was the name of the that movie - oh, yeah, pay it forward.
So, that's my thought for today - pay it forward.

Happy Thanksgiving and may you all be Happy giving Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment